cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ev_setup_done status ls_020?

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Status ls_020 is undocumented. However the following printed at the same time from voice logging:

3304746: Dec  5 19:34:13.615 PST: %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: C SCRIPTS: Internal Error (No dialpeer match): IEC=1.1.128.11.5.0 on callID 756342 GUID=B125A228BA9B11E69258AA519C907CB5

Why the regular status ls_004 is not returned instead?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I checked with DE Team from 154-3.M4 new status added.

ls_004 - invalid number.
ls_020 - unassigned number.

I dont find any document bug for this.

Thanks,
Raghavendra

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think to receive ls_004 you need a dial-peer match, but no number configured. In your case there is no dial peer match for the number you dialed, which is why you got this error.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

I think to receive ls_004 you need a dial-peer match, but no number configured. In your case there is no dial peer match for the number you dialed, which is why you got this error.

What do you mean with "no number configured"? All my dial-peer have a destination-pattern configured. When for testing on my system I do "show dialplan number XXX ", and the result is "no match", then script calls to XXX fails with ls_004.

The ls_020 code comes from the same script running on another system to which I have no access to see what's different.

When I say no number configured means, unassigned number.

please check the dial plan in other system where you got ls_020.

you will see as below log for ls_004.

//-1//Dest:/DestStatusFromDiscCause: mapped "unassigned number (1)"(1) to DEST_INVALID_NUMBER(4)

Thanks,

Raghavendra

you will see as below log for ls_004.

//-1//Dest:/DestStatusFromDiscCause: mapped "unassigned number (1)"(1) to DEST_INVALID_NUMBER(4)

Yes, that is what happens on my system: script calls to destination without a dial-peer match fails with ls_004.

But on a different system, to which I have no access, in the same situation they fail with ls_020, e message is pritnted about no dial -peer match, and I still don't know why the difference..

Is it possible for you to share the " sh version " of both the system.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Is it possible for you to share the " sh version " of both the system.

I tried various versions from 12.4(24)T8 to 15.4(3)M2, these all return ls_004.

The version that returns ls_020 is 15.4(3)S6a, I suspect it runs on ASR routers in cube HA mode.

I have tested with 154-3.M6a  got the below log, looks like ls_004 and ls_020 are same for unassigned number.

//-1//Dest:/DestStatusFromDiscCause: mapped "unassigned number (1)"(1) to DEST_NUMBER_UNASIGNED(20)

Thanks,
Raghavendra

I have tested with 154-3.M6a  got the below log, looks like ls_004 and ls_020 are same for unassigned number.

So with 15.4 (3)M ls_004 is returned only when pstn reports unassigned number?

Can at least a bug be opened to document the change?

Changing API returned codes can break existing applications.

I will check with DE team and get back to you once I got the response.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

I checked with DE Team from 154-3.M4 new status added.

ls_004 - invalid number.
ls_020 - unassigned number.

I dont find any document bug for this.

Thanks,
Raghavendra