Helpful
Replies

External Call Control Profile

ajey_shetty
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

Requirement:

When the user makes the outbound call, based on the dialed number area code the calling number area code should change

I am trying to use CURRI to meet this requirement and built an HTTP Server using python and tested it using the POSTMAN

I have created the ECC profile and assigned it to the dialed number. I am not seeing my application server invoking when I try making the outbound call. I don't think it is even checking the ECC profile when making the outbound call.

Please let me know what I am missing here.

Regards,

Ajey Shetty

2 Replies 2

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ajey,

I'm not an ECC expert, but I'd like to point you in the direction of some resources and, hopefully, draw some attention to this discussion.

Configure External Call Control Profile - documentation / instructions

Configuration For Curri - ECC - relevant (mostly) Imagicle knowledge base article

How is your ECC server URL configured? Append a "/" at the end. UCM somehow needs that to initiate the request.

And I guess you did that already but your python service is responding to other random http requests, correct?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: