Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting number of calls waiting at Hunt Pilot in CUCM 9

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have gone through the Cisco doc and specified as below-

"HuntPilot is not an observable address. The address representing Hunt Pilot is created when a call is made to a Hunt Pilot and is removed when the call is over. Applications cannot receive the Hunt Pilot address from the provider by using the getAddress() method.HuntPilot is not an observable address. The address representing Hunt Pilot is created when a call is made to a Hunt Pilot and is removed when the call is over. Applications cannot receive the Hunt Pilot address from the provider by using the getAddress() method. "

But some places I found that JTAPI application can get few information about hunt pilot.

Is it possible to get number of call waiting in hunt group?

Can JTAPI application get any event if there is call coming to hunt pilot?

If yes, what is the way. I don't see any association of CUCM application user and hunt pilot/list.

Thanks & Regards,

Umesh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Serviceability XML API will work for this.

Regards,

Umesh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

Without having either the caller or all the members of the hunt group in the control list, applications will not get any indication of incoming call to hunt pilot.

Hunt Pilot address is used in the JTAPI call model to indicate that the call is through hunt pilot if either the caller or the member is observed. Applications need to include all the members of the list to see the activity on the hunt pilot.

Call wait time or other stats for hunt pilot/group and not exposed through any interface.

Thanks Mohan.

Ok, Is it possible to get disconnect event for the call if caller disconnects the call while waiting on Hunt Pilot?

Is there any other Cisco API set which can monitor or get real time statistics of Hunt Pilot?

Regards,

Umesh

It is not possible to get any indication of disconnects for the calls waiting on hunt pilot unless application observers the caller (typically not the case).

I am not aware of any API what can provide that info. If I find any I will post it here.

Serviceability XML API will work for this.

Regards,

Umesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: