cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot how to monitor login logout ( available )

mcsalmon_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Using JTAPI we managed to get real time events on monitored extensions that are part of hunt pilot

Yet no success on receiving real time event on login logout ( available members of hunt group)

Please advice on JTAPI support for the above or any other real time approch

Best Regards

8 Replies 8

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Yossi,

Can you explain the full call scenario and what is missing? Are you referring to Extension Mobility (EM) login/logout on the phones what are configured as hunt group members?

Hi Mohan,

I'm not refering to EM,

We want to monitor Hlog activity of extensions that are in a Hunt Pilot, Hunt List Group, we have managed doing this using AXL, but we would like to get it via JTAPI as an event of the terminal or address.

Best Regards

Yossi Salmon

Let me reaserch and test this to see if this is possible in JTAPI.  I will partner back with Mohan to see what he thinks about it if I come up short.

jocreed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yossi,

After speaking with Mohan we both agree we will need a little more information.   Please provide us a full scenario description of what you are trying to accomplish or what you have envisioned and we can suggest how it might be possible to accomplish your goals.

Thank You,

Jock

Here is a typical diagram for hunt pilot call:

HuntPilot.png

We need the JTAP appliction, to be able to monitor the following events:

1. Incoming call on DID.

2. Incoming call on Hunt Pilot.

3. If all extensions are bussy or / and not available (logged out), get the call queued event.

4. MHO started.

5. Call ringing in one of the HP extension.

6. Call Return to Queue, on no answer, on short call.

7. Call Answered

8. Call Abandoned at Hunt Pilot.

9. Extentsion login to group

10.Extension logout from group

And maybe more...

Regards

Yossi Salmon

Let me check with Mohan to see if this can be done.

If all the members of hunt pilot are observed by JTAPI application it can get 5, 7, 9 and 10 from the above list. The other events/info are not available through Cisco JTAPI API.

Will TAPI work for the required events?

Is there alternative APIs for the required events?