Views
Helpful
Replies

Play recording to Called Party

Jeffrey Kyle
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was needing a script to play a prompt to the called party when a call is initiated. I tried to utilize a script found here on the forum but it is incomplete and doesn't work. I have an inbound prompt working fine to the calling party.

Main issue this script has is the setup doesn't succeed and I see the following:

Unrecognized or Illegal LegID. This should map to one and only one leg

Aug 25 14:56:09.429:    TCL script failure errorInfo:

Unrecognized or Illegal LegID. This should map to one and only one leg

while executing

"connection create $incoming $outgoing

(procedure "act_Setup" line 15)

invoked from within

"act_Setup"                              

From what I am reading the call isn't initialized yet allowing for the connection create $incoming $outgoing to be successful

Thanks,
Jeff

5 Replies 5

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jeff,

This script is not correct. You can raise developer support case, Please refer below link for more information.

Cisco DevNet Support

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Denis Yakushev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jeff.

Is it still actual for you? If yes, i've got a working script.

Hi Denis,

I am still in need of a called party script to play a recording, if you have this that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

from ucm side you need to add prefix to match dialpeer, in current configuration it's 4.

On voice gateway side use incoming called-number 4T.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Folks

I have same problem  does someone have working tcl scrip . I want to play announce before ringing using with voip dial-peer (ip sip trunk )

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: