Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

upload file to TFTP server

JacobMunson
Beginner
Beginner

Has anyone found a way to upload files to a the CUCM TFTP directory via an external application? Preferably a PHP web app. Thanks in advance for any direction or sample/example code. 

3 REPLIES 3

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is possible to configure CUCM to use an external/3rd party TFTP service instead of the built-in instance - in which case you would likely have more ability to automate population of the external TFTP server's files via whatever mechanisms/APIs it affords.

Otherwise, not aware of any mechanism other than the admin web UI for uploading to the built-in CUCM TFTP.  You could likely re-verse engineer that HTTP upload mechanism, but there is no formal API AFAIK.

My apologies I should have included my end goal in my original post. The end goal is to be able to script updating a music on hold audio file which I am not sure you can point to an external/3rd party TFTP services. 

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: