Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whisper Coaching Plays Supervisor voice on customer's IP phone

Hi Everyone,

I have implemented the whisper coaching by updating the silent monitoring to WHISPER_MONITOR, however the customer on his extension can still hear the supervisor's voice. Is there anything missing out in my program/event that i need to implement to block the customer from listening to the conversation between agent- and - supervisor?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Harrison,

Feature doesn't work for Cisco IP Communicator, actually this is bug. Please check with other phone models.

Regards,

Umesh

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

upchaurasia
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Harrison,

Feature doesn't work for Cisco IP Communicator, actually this is bug. Please check with other phone models.

Regards,

Umesh

Thank you so much.

Kindly can you advice which model specifically that this feature may work well with or any  that you tested this feature in?

Any other BIB supported phone(except) IP communicator.

Regards,

Umesh

All the  3 IP phones? or only the one i am using to simulate customer's mobile phone?

Agent phone i.e. phone to which you want to whisper. That phone shouldn't be Cisco IP Communicator.

Regards,

Umesh

Alright. Let me test with Cisco jabber/  VTGO -Advance IP blue or any other and share feedback.

Thanks

Hi Can u share the bug details here? this will be help full for future reference.

May I know, the same issue happening on release 8.6.2.

Yeah, as for as I know, this issue is still happening !!

Thanks for the confirmation and support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: