Views
Helpful
Replies

Global IP traffic projections?

george.kamiya
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco colleagues,

Congratulations on another excellent publication with the Annual Internet Report.

As an avid user of the VNI, I'm wondering if you would be able to share global IP traffic projections to 2023? These data points were particularly useful for me.

Thank you,

George

International Energy Agency

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks George for your interest in Cisco Annual Internet Report.  This year we have not updated the IP traffic forecast so i will not be able to provide you the data you request.  You might want to explore other data points of potential interest at our online highlights tool.

Thanks for your question,

Shruti

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

shjain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks George for your interest in Cisco Annual Internet Report.  This year we have not updated the IP traffic forecast so i will not be able to provide you the data you request.  You might want to explore other data points of potential interest at our online highlights tool.

Thanks for your question,

Shruti

Hi Shruti,

Thank you for your reply. It would be great if you could add these data points in for future editions.

Thanks,

George

Has anyone managed to find these data elsewhere? I am also quite disappointed that this series has been discontinued.

Jzy
Level 1
Level 1

good

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: