Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with PCs during simulation mode

matthewcelik99
Level 1
Level 1

Network for Individual Project.PNG

Hello, I'm creating a mid scaled network for my project and when I run the simulation everything runs fine until the data packets reach the pc, the PCs don't receive the data packets for some strange reason.

Any solutions would be great, thanks!

5 Replies 5

Martin L
VIP
VIP

What data packets  PC do not get (disappear) ?

Orange indicators on switch ports is not good; those indicate some issues if they do not change into Green dots after 30 seconds;

If they do changed into Green and pings are OK, you simply have to many packets enabled to see in Sim mode and too many devices. You can disable some of packets in Sim mode.

you can attach your PT file here but it must be in a zip format

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Javier Acuña
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello good morning, for these simulators it is necessary that all connections are in green, validate if you are using inter Vlan routing, if so, it is necessary to create the Gateway-default configuration in the Swicth since this is what you need to direct the packet to another network, remember to rate this answer as this mitigates to continue supporting greetings

tantsteven50663
Level 1
Level 1

The objective of this branch of artificial intelligence, natural language processing, is to develop discourse in computer agents

adamsmith07554
Level 1
Level 1

All connections must be green for these simulators, and if you are utilizing inter Vlan routing, you must construct the Gateway-default setup. For my website sugar ants, I use this procedure. It is perfect.

abuturab44444
Level 1
Level 1

It is necessary that all connections are in green for these stimulators, validate if you are using inter Vlan routing, if so, it is necessary to create the Gateway-default configuration in the Switch since this is what you need to direct the packet to another network