cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

About find method in acitoolkit..

JM.LEE
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know how to find specific object with name. (i.e search EPG object with name)

I already know through the tutorial how to read the list of objects using the get method and for-loop statement.

I am looking for another way not to use a for loop.

I found the find method through the acitoolkit reference documentation, and I am wondering if this can do what I want to do.

If I can use the find class function to find an object with an attribute value, I also need sample code on how to use it.

Thank you for your help.. ^^

2 Replies 2

JM.LEE
Level 1
Level 1

I found soulution...

I use get_deep method instead of find.

This is code snippet.

read_tenants_list = Tenant.get_deep(session, names=['common', 'Test_Tenant'], limit_to=['fvTenant', 'fvBD']

for tenant in read_tenants_list:

print(json.dumps(tenant.get_json(), indent=4)

Ruben Cocheno
Spotlight
Spotlight

@JM.LEE 

Just following up on this and see if you still need help?

Tag me to follow up.
Please mark it as Helpful and/or Solution Accepted if that is the case. Thanks for making Engineering easy again.
Connect with me for more on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rubencocheno/
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community