Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI Toolkit Installation error

Netzwerker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I tried to install ACI Toolkit with #python setup.py install , I got this error:

byte-compiling build\bdist.win-amd64\egg\acitoolkit\acibaseobject.py to acibaseobject.cpython-37.pyc
error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'build\\bdist.win-amd64\\egg\\acitoolkit\\__pycache__\\acibaseobject.cpython-37.pyc.1529253558832'

You can find more details in the attached capture.

Any solution please ?

1 Reply 1

Alex Stevenson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Netzwerker ,

The ACI toolkit might not be in the same directory you're executing the command from. I saw in a similar post where they recommend executing the command like so....

python <acitoolkit-DIR>/setup.py install

Another thing is you could also try running with 'python3' instead of 'python' at the beginning; although that's a long shot, it may be worth a try.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community