Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am facing an issue where a client is using 2 Microsoft Load Balancers running on VMs connected to a pair of Nexus 3548's    Previously the L3 gateway for the NLB VLAN was on an HP switch and we migrated this onto the Nexus  Since then the NLB have ...

Hi,   I'm receiving this warning, but on CLI with command clustercheck and clusterconfig->connstatus I haven't problem. what means? The Warning message is: Error connecting to cluster machine hostname (Serial #: xxxx ) at IP x.x.x.x - Connection fail...

EUR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have you tried these couple of things?    1) Update Chrome to version 66 (if haven't been automatically updated). I've been told by the WebRTC's PM that this version packages improvements in this regards.    2) We've noticed a significant video and p...

I get this error and my outlook 2016 mail client cannot be integrated.  I applied the fix as listed in the reported solution, and that did not fix it.  The problem is unchanged.  This is not the first time I've experienced this problem.   I need a pe...

LDRJFT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes