Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug on Netacad after grading final exam

This is how I passed the CCNA 3rd part with 93.8%, however, after the update, netacad read that I have 0%, which can be seen in the attachment, and it says that I have 93.8%.. because of this, now I cannot get a coupon for CCNA + I received a certificate that I passed this part, but I didn't get bedz of my bug on the platform?

Can someone help me?

5 Replies 5

Martin L
VIP
VIP

is there a way to contact your instructor or people at Net Academy? Someone else has mentioned that Net Academy is under schedule maintenance till 22nd; perhaps that created issues for you.  

finally, browse CLN forum to see if there is solution for u.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Hello,we contact cisco support desk but nothing reply intresting like a screenshoot or something and we provide and waiting answer

You think after 22nd will fix all ? Or have you any support mail or something?

not sure; there are people over at CLN forum which took Net Academy courses; perhaps they will have some insights of what's going on or what to do;

Regards, ML

Have any support here on this community ? Or any mail which can help?

no support for Net Academy here; over at CLN, which learning and certification/exam help, you may find people who had similar problem in the past;  This site is more about real-world technical issues (mostly Cisco gear). 

Regards, ML