cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCty01891 - DRF Local agent aborts after communication to Publisher is lost - 1

phifdd4305
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running ystem version: 8.6.2.22044-1 and my UCS host with my subscriber went down. When I brought it back up and started the subscriber I get the DRF Local service down alert. I followed the instructions in the bug details to start the service manually in the servicabilty page but it starts for a few minutes then shuts down again. Any other workarounds or fixes for this?

2 Replies 2

rrighi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have the same issue  (in this moment DRF works only on publisher ) ; someone provided you a workaround ?

Thanks

RR

I found that the Ipsec-Trust certificate is missing and that's why the DRF Local service will not start. The recommendation was to restore the subscriber from DRF to get all certificates back. I'm not using this server but only as backup to 3 others and  am in the process of decommissioning the 8.6 environment this summer so I just turned off DRF for now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: