It might be good if you actually test the work around exactly as it's typed because it doesn't work that way.. Work around should read as below, "Cisco Unified" is missing on the Bug ID at least as it applies to CUIC running on UCCX 9.0
Restart CUIC reporting service using
utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service
Problem not resolved after restarting of services. As per TAC its fixed on next version.
CSCuu99092 CUIC reports failing with "Dataset Status is Unknown" error message
UCCX version 10.6.1.11001-31
Customer runs report Detailed Call, CSQ, Agent Report daily. Today when they run it for yesterday they are getting the Dataset Status is Unknown message.
Other reports work for yesterday.
Tried restarting the CUIC service in serviceability (Pub first then Sub)
Seems like Bug CSCuu99092 but that is supposed to be fixed in this version.
Really old thread, but I have had success with these commands.
- run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicdataset
- run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicstatisticsdatasets
- run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicstatisticsviews
- run sql delete from cuic_data:cuicdatasetreplicated
Restarted the CUIC Services:
- utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Service
- utils service restart Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Serviceability Service