Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCus47112 - UCCX CUIC roles set to default on synctocuic

Does anyone have any input on a workaround on this? It is very aggravating to my customers trying to access the CUIC and getting their permissions reset everyday. I tried creating a non AD integrated user and giving it permissions in CUIC but overnight it gets reset as well. the only account that is usable everyday is ccmadmin.

5 Replies 5

srruppa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try assigning the privileges to individual user rather group... It worked for me

srruppa. 

Can you be clearer here? What exactly are you suggesting? I edit the user and give them the reporting role and I still see the permission gone the next day. Am I missing something? Please advise. My version is 10.6(1.11001.31).

Hello Julius,

I faced a similar issue with one of my client (10.6.1). Every day in the CUIC, the supervisor group when assigned to a user, would get reset. It happens every-time a new entry is added to CUCM and a sync is performed on the CUIC.

It is a bug, and the workaround I preferred is and since in my case it only occurred for supervisor group. I rather gave the necessary supervisor privileges to individual user instead of assigning the user with the supervisor group(which is the cause of the problem).

Alternatively, for convenience, a new supervisor group with a name say "SupervisorNew1" be created with necessary access permissions and assign it to users. It may also work.

Hope it clarified your doubt?

Thank you sruppa, but this was my solution.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12615926/cuic-user-losing-group-membership-every-day

Hopefully it will save other people time.

have you guys had a chance to fix this. i am running 12.5su1 and still the same issue. i am trying to hide the chat, email, multichannel, outbound report folders for supervisors as we are not using it them at all (no chat queue nor email nor outbound) .....not sure what's the point of giving permission in the cuic for superadmin to adjust the permission and make those folders hidden for supervisors when they access the cuic.....but in the midnight it reverts back the permission changes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: