Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCux36762 - Post L2 upgrade, Sync Agent not starting on IMP Publisher node

abd88elhak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

i'm using im and presence 11.5 and i faced a probelm with sync agent service . is still not running even i start it .

any help please .

2 Replies 2

soportefibratel
Level 1
Level 1

In my case, the solution was restart IMP 11.5 and after, start in CUCM the service "Cisco AXL Web Service" because was stopped. 

Now I can to choose in IMP "Presence Settings" the "CUCM IM and Presence Publish Trunk". 

When I used the msan certificate option for tomcat on the cucm publisher if the publisher imp node ever restarted Cisco sync agent would never start again. It appears to be an axl problem between imp and cucm. Tac was not able to resolve. As a workaround if I generated self signed certificates for tomcat on the cluster sync agent would start again. I could then re apply the msan cert and it would fine until the next time the node was rebooted. Ugh. I think if you generate a single cert for every node and not use the msan option for the cluster it will be fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: