cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCux46653 - Polycom HDX systems unalble to push CDRand39;s to TMS in TMS 15.0 and 15.0.1

Richard Greig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Hoping someone might have infomation on how this bug was fixed?

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux46653

Cheers,

Rich

6 Replies 6

SimonSchiller
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Richard,

I am running 15.2.1 and the bug is still present in this latest version.

TAC have mentioned that there is still no workaround which seems quite poor given it has been a known issue since at least December last year. 

Given that there has been no fix in nearly 7 months the priority doesn't seem to be high....

Recommendation is to roll back to 14.6 which will have a flow-on effect with other products which rely on TMS 15.x such as Conductor/Telepresence Server multiparty licenses (SMP, PMP) & Active meeting manager (PME).

Cheers,

Simon

Thanks for the feedback Simon!

Any chance TAC mention they would at least correct the bug status from 'fixed' (and update affected versions)?

Also appears this discussion has been removed from the Bug page :(.

Unfortunately we are unable to roll back, so I guess we will have to have to live with it for now.

Cheers,

Rich

Hi Rich,

Apparently 15.3 will have the fix for this issue and will be released mid to late July.

cheers

Great to hear and thanks again!

Rich

We are encountering the same issue, when I speak with TAC I will also request that they update the bugID with known fixed releases.

Thanks Jonathon - hopefully its fixed in the next release!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: