cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvf72221 - 3650 " percentIOSXE-3-PLATFORM process kernel: i2c-octeon" detected

ciscoAvi
Level 1
Level 1

I have this error appearing when I boot the 3650 Switch. Is this big issue in production, or can I ignore it? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have also gotten this error after an IOS upgrade to 3.6.8.E. Opened a tac case and was informed it is indeed verified as a bug and they have no plans to fix the bug, but so far 3.6.9E has not been sanctioned as a suggested version to move to. Only that it has been tested with the problem not following the version. No doc on the software page regarding the maintenance release as of today, so I might wait before i move forward on a number of switches I planned to upgrade soon.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sean Lair
Level 1
Level 1

We also hit this after upgrading to 03.06.08.E  

Did you get an answer from Cisco?

I have also gotten this error after an IOS upgrade to 3.6.8.E. Opened a tac case and was informed it is indeed verified as a bug and they have no plans to fix the bug, but so far 3.6.9E has not been sanctioned as a suggested version to move to. Only that it has been tested with the problem not following the version. No doc on the software page regarding the maintenance release as of today, so I might wait before i move forward on a number of switches I planned to upgrade soon.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: