cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvh26447 - FP2100 FTD/ASA might report failure due to MIO-blade heartbeat failure

awilbert
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have a HA cluster of FP2110 affected by this bug. The bug tools states bug CSCvh26447 is fixed but I can't find any patch or hotfix for FTD v6.2.2. Any idea?

2 Replies 2

iwearing
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Did you get a fix for this. I have the same problem.

thanks

Ian

FTD version 6.2.2.2 was released Feb. 26th and contains many bug fixes, but I did not see this particular bug referenced in the release notes.

Although, this bug is worded sort of weird as the title references the 2100 series, "FP2100 FTD/ASA might report failure due to MIO-blade heartbeat failure", but in the product description in the bug details it only references ASA 5500x series firewalls which is obviously a totally different type of ASA.

I'd recommend applying the new 6.2.2.2 patch and see if that helps. Here's a link to the release notes: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/622/622x/relnotes/Firepower_Relase_Notes_622x/Firepower_Relase_Notes_622x_chapter_01001.html

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: