cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvh97648 - Enhancement Request Allow Receipts to be configured in Cisco Jabber

juliend2011
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Regarding this Enhancement Request, I have a customer asking me to remove the 'Read Receipts' when they transfer voicemail message with their Jabber client to an other user mailboxes.

They always receive a email (Single Inbox) telling that their message was read. I don't see any documentation talking about this option if we can enable it or disable. Only things I found is about this bug CSCvh97648 and Im wondering if Receipts on can't be changed at the moment.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

juliend2011
Level 1
Level 1

Jabber seems to automatically request for a read receipts when voicemail are transferred through the app.

A colleague of mine found a workaround,

You need to go into the user account in unity, edit, mailbox, uncheck Respond to Requests for Read Receipts

Hope it will help someone a day !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

juliend2011
Level 1
Level 1

Jabber seems to automatically request for a read receipts when voicemail are transferred through the app.

A colleague of mine found a workaround,

You need to go into the user account in unity, edit, mailbox, uncheck Respond to Requests for Read Receipts

Hope it will help someone a day !

I have applied this workaround for a customer and it does not seem to stop the read receipts from Jabber.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: