cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvj74116 - Live Data gadgets do not work for Chrome 67

sniperwolf31
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone else experiencing this issue? There seems to be two tickets open. We have open a ticket on our end too. if anyone knows a work around in google chrome, update 67 please share. 

5 Replies 5

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there 

The only workarounds are 

1. Downgrade chrome to lower version 

2. Use a different browser 

3. Open a TAC an get the patch 

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh,

Downgrading shouldn't even be mentioned by anyone in this forum or Cisco... waste of time.

You can't get the downloads, Google doesn't provide them, and the other way people can "sometimes" get them is from fairly sketchy 3rd party sites.

There are "2" solutions:

1. Use a different browser - Firefox. IE doesn't work either...

2. Open a TAC an get the patch, which is only slated for 11.x and not 10.x, which also has the issue. We have it currently happenning at a UCCX 10.6 client also on 10.6.1.11003-29.

Hi there

I doubt about your statement for other browsers. I had some customers whom have this issue, currently using IE as a workaround. Yes, Cisco didn't mention any other versions other than 11.5/6. However, that seems to wrong enough. The best bet is to install the patch (CUIC11.5ES11 and CUIC11.6ES7)

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

On Finesse it works... but this also manifests in issues on the reporting side.

Custom reports break on 67, and then using Firefox is the only option. IE 11 classic (loads of people using this for old apps) doesn't work for Reporting in UCCX reliably either.

There are a whole cast of issues relating to this and I don't think Cisco know the scope of them all yet in fairness to them.

A_
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: