Helpful
Replies

CSCvk04372 - Websites using GZIP content-encoding getting BLOCKED

TDEVIDAL07
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an issue with some URL with the error see next :

At first it's seem the problem is solve in 11.8.0-440 but in fact none.

http://www.revue-banque.fr/risques-reglementations/article/dsp-2-rts-comment-demontrer-sa-conformite
CONTENT TYPE: application/x-gzip
URL CATEGORY: Finance
DESTINATION IP: 54.37.85.91
DETAILS: Access Policy: "DefaultGroup", WBRS: No Score, WBRS Threat: Finance, WBRS Threat Reason: Primarily financial in nature, such as accounting practices and accountants, taxation, taxes, banking, insurance, investing, the national economy, personal finance involving insurance of all types, credit cards, retirement and estate planning, loans, mortgages. Stock and shares are classified as Online Trading., AMP File Verdict: .

Do you have any solution ?

Regards

1 Reply 1

Prab
Level 1
Level 1

I can confirm that this bug is affecting the 11.8.0-414, 11.8.0-418, 11.8.0-440 AsyncOS versions. The support told me that this bug might get fixed in 12.X version & there is not ETA for this release yet.

As an alternative you could use the "Inspect" option for the archives. The example shown below will block .GZIP containers that contain a windows executable files.

objects.png

EDIT (16.Jan.2020): The bug is fixed in 11.8.0-453

Cheers,

Prab

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: