cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvp71642 - ACR raise Line: 0 (cm:app)

stopokingme
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing this issue and had a thought today.  When I did my upgrade to 12.5.2, I was told by TAC that I could update my Cs and E simultaneously (providing I was only doing one of each type at the same time and starting with the primary peers.)  Tomorrow we are going to 12.5.3 and TAC said I should do the Cs before I do the Es.  I will check back in here with the result of my 12.5.3 update doing the Cs first. (That wont say if it is a 12.5.2 issue only or if it might be a process thing, but I thought it MIGHT be related if only certain sites are seeing this issue.)

1 Reply 1

stopokingme
Level 1
Level 1

When installing the 12.5.3 update, I made sure to install C primary peer, C subsequent peers, E primary peer then E subsequent.  We do not seem to be getting the applicatin error bug anymore after about 36 hours of use.  As it had been happening within an hour of restarting in the past I think it is resolved.  I don't know if it was 12.5.3 that fixed it or that I had installed C and E simultaneously before instead of doing one after the other.