cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

CSCvq38085 - Posture fails with "Posture failed due to server issues". when Primary PAN is unreachable

I'm receiving this error when posture is running system check on AnyConnect, but instead of the primary, it's due to a specific node. Does not matter whether it's primary or secondary. When i stop the services on this specific node, the system check finishes and assign client to the compliance group accordingly. We're running a two-node setup.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beginner

Re: CSCvq38085 - Posture fails with "Posture failed due to server issues". when Primary PAN is unreachable

I figured it out. The wildcard cert on one of the nodes was faulty. Although the second node was a exact restore of the primary, the SANs were missing from the cert. I remove the cert and added it back, restarted the nodes and everything is in working order. Wonder if this was a bug that was mentioned in the recent software updates and bugs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Beginner

Re: CSCvq38085 - Posture fails with "Posture failed due to server issues". when Primary PAN is unreachable

I figured it out. The wildcard cert on one of the nodes was faulty. Although the second node was a exact restore of the primary, the SANs were missing from the cert. I remove the cert and added it back, restarted the nodes and everything is in working order. Wonder if this was a bug that was mentioned in the recent software updates and bugs.

View solution in original post

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here