cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvt55999 - CVP 12.5 Install and Upgrade Guide Missing Certificate Import Instructions

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have my OAMP and CVP servers on the same machine. I still tried the key exchange but it didn't solve the problem.

Does anyone else have this setup or could help me with getting the noamp license page working?

My command was: "%CVP_HOME%\jre\bin\keytool.exe -import -trustcacerts -keystore %CVP_HOME%\conf\security\.keystore -storetype JCEKS -alias cscocvp1a.ucce.local -file %CVP_HOME%\conf\security\wsmo.crt", but the wsmo.crt was just the wsm.crt from the same dir that I copied out, renamed, then copied back.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

My problem wasn't fixed by manually importing the certificate because I had the wrong server name. Be sure that the CVP server registered with oamp matches exactly: OAMP(old) > Device Management > Unified CVP Call Server > the CVP Hostname must match exactly with what's in the wsm.crt file; if it's wrong then edit the OAMP entry and reboot.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

My problem wasn't fixed by manually importing the certificate because I had the wrong server name. Be sure that the CVP server registered with oamp matches exactly: OAMP(old) > Device Management > Unified CVP Call Server > the CVP Hostname must match exactly with what's in the wsm.crt file; if it's wrong then edit the OAMP entry and reboot.

Seth Tavis
Level 1
Level 1

This is still valid 2+ years later!  I had the short server name (using self-signed certs) in the CRT file while Ops Console had the FQDN.  Once I shortened the server names in the Ops Console and rebooted all the CVP servers involved, I was now able to get to license management.  Thank you for posting your solution!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: