cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvx36033 - No Clients are shown in Prime Infrastructure 3.9 Maps

cdrinkwater
Level 1
Level 1

For anyone else experiencing this problem, I just wanted to share that for me this is the "straw that broke the camel's back".  PI 3.X with MSE 8.X for location and analytics was perfect for our environment.  The MSE "upgrade" to CMX broke too many things and there just doesn't seem to be any quality control over subsequent bug fix releases for CMX.  I'd really like to know where you are planning to go next because I'm simply not buying in the the whole Cisco DNA platform...........? 

5 Replies 5

inderdeeps
Level 4
Level 4

@cdrinkwater : I understand but i dont think any innovation is going on Prime, CMX. eventually they are going to replace it with DNAC and DNAC Spaces. You would need to in touch with you local SE to have this sorted out and may be Cisco BU team helps you with the Patch if they can

cdrinkwater
Level 1
Level 1

@inderdeeps  Thanks for the advice.  I'm calling my local SE right now to get them engaged in the process.

@cdrinkwater : good luck buddy !

Stacey Fort
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this issue also, all devices are shown in CMX and under the setting on floor maps in prime, the only way that I can get the clients to appear in prime is to perform a cxmos reboot , which will allow me to view everything for about 4 days before I have to do another reboot, need to get this resolve quickly , if anyone has a permanent solution please provide

mistype the command is cmxos reboot that will restart the services and shows clients, sorry for the miss type

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: