Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for details on CSCtg93113

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi folks,

I am looking for the deatils associated with this "Enhancement", I'm not sure why they would

be hidden. Hopefully we are coming up with a "Fixed-In" version

Here is the "old" bug CSCsj45520

Duplicate bug CSCsj45520 is superceded by CSCtg93113 At present, CSCtg93113 is under review, hence the details are not shown

CSCsj45520 Bug Details

Interpreting the bug

    ▼

*configurable CCMAdmin timeout*
*Symptom:*
Browser session to CCMAdmin times out after 30 minutes and user must re-authenticate.

*Conditions:*
Browser session to CCMAdmin idle for 30 minutes with CM6.x.

*Workaround:*
None. Reauthenticate after 30 minutes of inactivity.

*Further Problem Description:*
This is an enhancement request to allow configuration of web session timeout. Please contact Cisco account team or Cisco Product Manager for status, details, and updates about this enhancement request.

Related Bug

Status

Other

Severity

6 - enhancement

Last Modified

Jul 15,2011

Product

Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)

Platform

Dependent

Technology

Access

1st Found-in

6.0(1), 6.1(4), 7.0(2), 7.1(2)

Fixed-in

Cheers!

Rob

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

dvijayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rob,

CSCtg93113 has been marked by the engineering team as "internal" and hence it is not visible to customers and partners.

I have talked to the concerned engineers on displaying this bug in Bug Tool Kit. Meanwhile, this bug has been fixed and these are the fixed-in versions:

8.6(0.94130.14)

8.6(0.94130.46)

8.6(0.94130.51)

8.6(0.94130.78)

8.6(0.94130.91)

8.6(0.96000.56)

8.6(0.96000.143)

8.6(1.10000.43)

Thanks,

Deepika

View solution in original post

Thank you Rob !!

We talked with our engineering team and they informed us that they only share information of defects that were resolved after FCS, and the bug you were interested in was resolved prior to FCS so it’s not supposed to be visible to external customers, which is the reason why it was marked internal and hence not visible in BTK.

Regards,

Deepika

Upon further review CSCtg93113 is an enhancement.  It is beneficial to communicate changes with the enhancement. I updated the Release-note with appropriate information including the new commands created by the enhancment. Details should appear in Bug Toolkit within 48 hours.

Rob,

You could check Bug Tool Kit now. The bug is made visible to everyone.

Regards,

Deepika

7 Replies 7

dvijayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rob,

CSCtg93113 has been marked by the engineering team as "internal" and hence it is not visible to customers and partners.

I have talked to the concerned engineers on displaying this bug in Bug Tool Kit. Meanwhile, this bug has been fixed and these are the fixed-in versions:

8.6(0.94130.14)

8.6(0.94130.46)

8.6(0.94130.51)

8.6(0.94130.78)

8.6(0.94130.91)

8.6(0.96000.56)

8.6(0.96000.143)

8.6(1.10000.43)

Thanks,

Deepika

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thanks Deepika!

This is awesome service my friend

Cheers!

Rob

Thank you Rob !!

We talked with our engineering team and they informed us that they only share information of defects that were resolved after FCS, and the bug you were interested in was resolved prior to FCS so it’s not supposed to be visible to external customers, which is the reason why it was marked internal and hence not visible in BTK.

Regards,

Deepika

Upon further review CSCtg93113 is an enhancement.  It is beneficial to communicate changes with the enhancement. I updated the Release-note with appropriate information including the new commands created by the enhancment. Details should appear in Bug Toolkit within 48 hours.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Wes & Deepika,

Thanks so much for your great support here! I will check the details in BTK

in a few days

Thanks again!

Rob

Rob,

You could check Bug Tool Kit now. The bug is made visible to everyone.

Regards,

Deepika

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi guys,

Yes, the Bug/enhancement with fix is now visible

Sweet!

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: