cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TRANSFER: The following centralized services and hosts have been unreachable for file transfer: M670 10.0.0-055

Benoit Belair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I receive the same alerts from my SMA M670 who is at the version 10.0.0-055 since I upgraded my 2 C370 to the version 9.7.2-047.

No more message tracking, message reporting on my M670.

The Critical message is:

TRANSFER: The following centralized services and hosts have been unreachable for file transfer:

Centralized Service "Message Tracking" has not connected to host 10.177.30.84 in 133 minutes.

Centralized Service "Message Tracking" has not connected to host 10.177.30.86 in 133 minutes.

Version: 10.0.0-055

Serial Number: 782BCB6479D3-D5ZP9S1

Timestamp: 21 Jul 2016 22:15:20 -0400

As you can see in the image never-conneccted-m670.png the appliance said that he never connected to my 2 appliances c370 for Centralized Reporting and Centralized Message Tracking.

The other image explained the error that i received when i try to established connection with one of my c370 appliance in the menu edit email security appliance on my M670.

Best regards,

Benoit Belair

System Analyst University of Quebec in Montreal

email : belair.benoit@uqam.ca

3 Replies 3

Sylvain_Che
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Benoit,

I've got this problem too. Did your issue has been solved? If so, how did you do?

Thanks.

In my case, the SMA is in version 10.0.0-096. Following Cisco investigation, it seems the appliance is affected by a SNMP bug. CPU usage goes very high and the SMA becomes slow. Because of this slowness, there is a connection timeout between the ESA and the SMA. After x timeouts, the ESA is blocking internally the IP address of the SMA. See bug-id CSCvb10032.

A fixed release should be available soon. The workaround is to disable SNMP on the SMA. For the moment, I upgraded to 10.1.0-037 (not listed as affected) and still have the SNMP enabled.

I will continue to monitor and give a feedback here.

Sylvain.

The version 10.1.0-037 has been added to the fixed releases list for the SMA. I confirm it fixes the issue. No need to disable SNMP.

You may have to open a service request in case of ESA has internally blocked the IP address of the SMA, after several download failed. The TAC will re-authorize transfer.

Hope it can help some of you.