cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity call handler

PWJPW
Level 1
Level 1

Since our upgrade from UC 10.5.2 to 11.5.1 we’ve lost the ability to transfer to an internal extension on our Call Handler (IVR Auto attendant).

The “Call Action” option that existed in 10.5.2 to allow us to set “Transfer to Alternate Contact Number” under Caller Input has disappeared!

Any idea? I’ve tried for days without success to find an answer.

See attachments - the blue shape indicates what we can't find any more.

Thanks

James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi James,

There was a bug in older releases of unity connection where the " call action " option would disappear. If you are using english (US) as the default language then can you browse to the option again and click on save to update the database and then see if the option appears.

Aseem

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aseem Anand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi James,

Please login on Unity Connection Administration and browse to

System Settings/General Configuration page, check if it shows "language wanted" as the default system language? If yes, just click Save and check if the Call Action is visible.

Aseem

(please rate if useful)

Aseem,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked and it looks ok, says English (United States).

James

Hi James,

There was a bug in older releases of unity connection where the " call action " option would disappear. If you are using english (US) as the default language then can you browse to the option again and click on save to update the database and then see if the option appears.

Aseem

That worked, I simply saved settings and restarted. Not sure why but sounds like the same bug you mention after upgrading to 11.5.1

Much appreciated.

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What's you exact release??? I'm running 11.5.1.10000-6 and I still have all those options

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Same release as you. Solved now though, see below reply and thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: