Views
Helpful
Replies

TAGS not working

Damian.m
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, when I try to add tag for device I get error like below:

Internal server error : “Unknown modifier: $pushAll. Expected a valid update modifier or pipeline-style update specified as an array; nested exception is com.mongodb.MongoWriteException: Unknown modifier: $pushAll. Expected a valid update modifier or pipeline-style update specified as an array”

It happens when I click save (floppy disk icon), please help in case you know solution.

Cisco Business Dashboard version: 2.3.1.20211011
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

I just checked with engineering, and it turns out this is a known bug in 2.3.1 and has been fixed in the upcoming 2.4.0 release.  2.4.0 is almost ready to be published, and you should see an upgrade notification in the GUI of your dashboard within a week of the 2.4.0 release.  So it should be visible for you in two to three weeks from now.

Cheers,

Dave.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

David Harper
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there,

I just checked with engineering, and it turns out this is a known bug in 2.3.1 and has been fixed in the upcoming 2.4.0 release.  2.4.0 is almost ready to be published, and you should see an upgrade notification in the GUI of your dashboard within a week of the 2.4.0 release.  So it should be visible for you in two to three weeks from now.

Cheers,

Dave.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: