Views
Helpful
Comments
Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Congratulations!

VIPs2019_announcement_300x250.gif

We are extremely excited to announce the 2019 Cisco Designated VIP class for the Cisco Community.

The Cisco Designated VIP program recognizes the top external individual contributors in Cisco's online communities, including Cisco Community, and Cisco Learning Network (CLN).

Cisco Designated VIPs are recognized by their peers for their expertise and tireless contributions, and their abundant participation is vital to community success. With this program, Cisco formally recognizes the positive, valuable influence our top individual members exert on the communities overall. 

Heartfelt congratulations to these Cisco technology industry leaders!

Thank you to all the 2018 Cisco Designated VIPs for all their contributions last year. We appreciate all your contributions regardless of the VIP status. You are the soul of the Community and thanks to your knowledge sharing, this community continues to thrive.

- Cisco Community Team

Cisco Community VIPs

This distinction is only given to a select group of Cisco customers, partners and guest community members, based on many factors in the program. We are so grateful of the extensive community involvement of these highly respected technology experts. You can view their profiles and “follow” their posts to grow your knowledge.

Contact Center
IP Telephony
ISE
Firewalls, Switching
Firewalls VPN

Chris DerenSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Contact Center,IP Telephony,
Unified Communications
Routing,
Switching
ISE

Spanish, Wireless
Routing, Switching
Dennis Mink 
Firewalls, IP Telephony
Spanish, Switching
Portuguese, Wireless
Firewalls, Routing, Switching
Routing, Switching
Telephony
Contact Center, IP Telephony
Jon MarshallSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching
Routing, Switching
Routing, Spanish, Switching
Firewalls, VPN
Leo LaohooSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching, Wireless
IP Telephony
Firewalls
Switching
Marvin RhoadsSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Firepower, Firewalls, Security
Firewalls, IP Telephony
Wireless
Routing, Switching
Firewalls, Routing, Switching
Rahul Govindan
Firewalls, VPN
Contact Center, IP Telephony
Switching
Routing, Switching
Firewalls, Policy and Access, VPN
IP Telephony,
Unified Communications
Wireless

Routing, Small Business
Switching
TelePresence and Video Infrastructure
Wireless

TelePresence and Video Infrastructure
guide-class.png

VIP Class of 2018 Announcement

Cisco Learning Network VIPs

[Read More]

16 Comments
George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Congrats to everyone listed and more (not listed yet)!!!

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

yep

Congratulations to them from my Deep Heart as they spent time to help ppls solve their issues , personalty i m growing  in my networking carrier with cisco support community

Ibrahim

Jordan

Joann Hartman
Community Manager
Community Manager

To the entire 2019 VIP Class:

Congratulations to the 2019 VIPs!!  Thank you so much for being an integral part of the Cisco Community.  Your professionalism, expertise, and willingness to help others make you an exceptional part of this site.  Cisco Community is a very special place and you make it that way with your participation.  I love the passion you bring and that you care about what happens to this community.

And Thank you for stiicking with us through the migration over the past year.  We will continue to work to make this site the best that it can be for you and all the members of the community.

Congratulations!!

Joann Hartman

Cisco Systems, Cisco Community Business Owner

Hilda Arteaga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So pleased to see you accomplishing great things. Heartfelt congratulations to all members of the VIPs Class 2019!

Particularly an enormous thank you to @Diana Karolina Rojas@Julio E. Moisa and @Daniel Ordóñez Flores, thanks for helping Spanish speakers across the world and setting this local community on the map

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thanks Cisco. Absolutely delighted to be part of this

Regards

Ratheesh 

Thank you so much! Happy to be part of the community!

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

We want to thank Brandon BuffinDan LukesPatrick Sparkman, and Shenbagarajan K for sharing their knowledge in the community. Although they are not in the 2019 list, they have provided tremendous value to the community as well. Please join me in thanking them as well.

Patrick could not qualify for the program as now is he s Cisco Employee.

Alex Pfeil
Level 7
Level 7

Congratulations! I see all of the people listed that I would expect. Very knowledgeable and very helpful group. Thanks for all of your help!!!

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Congrats to all of you. It is a pleasure and a privilege to be surrounded with people of your skills. Thanks for CSC for making this possible.
Andrew Khalil
Spotlight
Spotlight

Congratulations everybody! 

I am not listed yet, but still enjoying the journey! 

AK

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

@Andrew Khalil Thank you for your comment. Keep helping others and providing answers and you will increase your chances! There are quite a few very active members in the community which is great! 

Congrats all who earned it. its about helping others. looking forward to share my experience in future too..

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Thank you @Kasun Bandara for your comment. We also look forward your collaborations

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Thank you @Kasun Bandara for your comment. We also look forward your collaborations

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: