Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Hilda Arteaga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Happy 2022 and hearty Congratulations to all the Designated VIPs of class 2022!

Banner_VIPs_Class2022_300x250.png

We’re happy to announce the 2022 Cisco Designated VIP Class of the Cisco Community. This time we have 54 VIPs, 14 of which are new. And for the first time in the history of the program, we have 3 ladies in the same class. Thank you, ladies and all the experts, for the incredible contributions you have made to the community.  

The Cisco Designated VIP program recognizes the top external individual contributors in Cisco's online communities, including Cisco Community, and Cisco Learning (CLN).

Cisco Designated VIPs are recognized by their peers for their expertise, tireless contributions, and their abundant participation that is vital to community success. With this program, Cisco formally recognizes the positive, valuable influence that our top individual members exert on the communities overall. 

Along with the 2022 class, we're also sending a heartfelt congratulations to these Cisco technology industry leaders!

Special acknowledgment goes to Jonathan Schulenberg, Leo Laohoo, Richard Burts, and Scott Fella for being a Cisco Designated VIP for 12th time (since the inception of the program). Additionally, Jon Marshall and Reza Sharifi are VIPs for the 11th time. THANK YOU!

For over a decade this program continues rocking and recognizing those who share their time and knowledge to help thousands around the globe. Thank you to all the 2021 Cisco Designated VIPs for all their contributions this past year. Regardless of the VIP status, we appreciate all your contributions. Since you are the soul of the community, we are in your debt. This community continues to thrive thanks to your knowledge sharing. 

- Cisco Community Team

Cisco Community VIPs

This distinction is only given to a select group of Cisco customers, partners and guest community members, based on many factors in the program. We are deeply grateful of the extensive community involvement of these highly respected technology experts. You can view their profiles and “follow” their posts to grow your knowledge.

Collaboration Applications
Network Access Control
Network Security, Switching, Routing
Contact Center
Network Access Control
Spanish, Wireless, Routing
Contact Center
Webex
Unified Communications, Contact Center, Routing
Network Security, French
Small Business, Switching
Routing, Switching
Giuseppe LarosaSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching
Spanish, Routing, IP Telephony
Routing, Switching
Webex, IP Telephony
Joseph W. DohertySupport Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching
Spanish, Routing, Security
Network Security
Webex

Email Security, Web Security

Leo Laohoo Support Forums Hall of Fame
Switching, Routing, Wireless

Spanish, Switching

Network Management, wireless, Switching

Network Security

IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Network Security
Switching
Marvin RhoadsSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Network Security, VPN
Network Access Control

Milos Jovanovic N

Network Access Control

Mohamed Arshad N

Wireless

Network Security, IP Telephony
Wireless
Routing, Switching
Switching, Wireless
Reza Sharifi Support Forums Hall of Fame
Switching
Richard Burts Support Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching

Wireless

Network Security, VPN
Unified Communications, IP Telephony

Wireless
Scott FellaSupport Forums Hall of Fame

Wireless

Routing, Switching
Data Center, ACI
VPN, Network Security
Webex, Unified Communications
TelePresence

New-VIPs-HoF-blog-announcement-image.png

VIP Class of 2021 Announcement

Cisco Learning Network VIPs [Read More]

56 Comments
Joann Hartman
Community Manager
Community Manager

WOW!  This is fantastic!  Congratulations to all the VIPs, both new and returning members.  I can't express enough how much I admire each and everyone of you.  Thank you for your consistent ability to help your peers in the community.  The community is stronger because of you.  Rock Stars, all of you 

Gabriela Godoi do Prado
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hearty Congratulations to all of you! 

Huge thanks to all your hard work in building this amazing community.

Jimena Saez
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm so proud to see so many Spotlight winners here! Welcome New VIP Members and congratulations to all of you!
I hope you will keep the same enthusiasm and enjoy it.
Please let us know if we can help you anytime you need...

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Woooohoooo! Congratulations to all the recognized VIPs representing Webex!  @Stephanie Knoop @dtibbe @Vaijanath Sonvane @Nithin Eluvathingal @Fred Nielsen (ePlus) @Jonathan Schulenberg @Kathy N. @Roger Kallberg  Thank you for all that you do, this honor is well deserved. As the backbone of the community, you all make the community a fun and vibrant place that I have the privilege of calling home. 

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Thank you, I'm feeling honored.

It's a pleasure being here, sharing knownledge, and exchanging with others.

Congrats to all other winners as well!

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is soooo awesome. Thank you all for this wonderful news! I am so happy and delighted to be part of this group. 

Hearty congratulation to all the VIP members and thank you to all support community members.

mollydubow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I love our Webex VIPs!   @dtibbe @Vaijanath Sonvane @Nithin Eluvathingal @Fred Nielsen (ePlus) @Jonathan Schulenberg @Kathy N.  Thank you for all that you do for the Webex Community and the Ambassador program!

@Stephanie Knoop (ePlus) - I'd be honored if you'd join our Ambassador program. 

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nice one ...Good Luck all. and welcome new VIP !!!

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

This is quite the honor for me.  I am overwhelmed being listed with such a prestigious group of people and will do my best to live up to their legacy.  I truly enjoy the community and am indebted to everyone that participates as the depth of knowledge available in this group is priceless.  Thank you to everyone for your participation in the group and for helping me with knowledge that helps me to do my job better and provide support to my organization.

Congratulations to all VIPs & welcome first-time VIPs to the group. Thank you Cisco team to keep the program going over a decade

Rasika

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Congrats to everyone and I am honoured to be part of this program.

Thank you for including me, so honored to be among so many awesome people. Congratulations to all the VIPs.

david

I am honored to be recognized and to be in such rarefied company! Congratulations to everyone.

Here is to a 2022 full of Community! It's a good place to be.

Maren

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thank you so much. 
congrats to all VIP and welcome to new VIP!

Kelli Glass
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations to each and every one of you - new and returning. You really are the foundation of the community, and we are forever grateful for your time and commitment. 

Cheers!

Kelli

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: