Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Hilda Arteaga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Happy 2022 and hearty Congratulations to all the Designated VIPs of class 2022!

Banner_VIPs_Class2022_300x250.png

We’re happy to announce the 2022 Cisco Designated VIP Class of the Cisco Community. This time we have 54 VIPs, 14 of which are new. And for the first time in the history of the program, we have 3 ladies in the same class. Thank you, ladies and all the experts, for the incredible contributions you have made to the community.  

The Cisco Designated VIP program recognizes the top external individual contributors in Cisco's online communities, including Cisco Community, and Cisco Learning (CLN).

Cisco Designated VIPs are recognized by their peers for their expertise, tireless contributions, and their abundant participation that is vital to community success. With this program, Cisco formally recognizes the positive, valuable influence that our top individual members exert on the communities overall. 

Along with the 2022 class, we're also sending a heartfelt congratulations to these Cisco technology industry leaders!

Special acknowledgment goes to Jonathan Schulenberg, Leo Laohoo, Richard Burts, and Scott Fella for being a Cisco Designated VIP for 12th time (since the inception of the program). Additionally, Jon Marshall and Reza Sharifi are VIPs for the 11th time. THANK YOU!

For over a decade this program continues rocking and recognizing those who share their time and knowledge to help thousands around the globe. Thank you to all the 2021 Cisco Designated VIPs for all their contributions this past year. Regardless of the VIP status, we appreciate all your contributions. Since you are the soul of the community, we are in your debt. This community continues to thrive thanks to your knowledge sharing. 

- Cisco Community Team

Cisco Community VIPs

This distinction is only given to a select group of Cisco customers, partners and guest community members, based on many factors in the program. We are deeply grateful of the extensive community involvement of these highly respected technology experts. You can view their profiles and “follow” their posts to grow your knowledge.

Collaboration Applications
Network Access Control
Network Security, Switching, Routing
Contact Center
Network Access Control
Spanish, Wireless, Routing
Contact Center
Webex
Unified Communications, Contact Center, Routing
Network Security, French
Small Business, Switching
Routing, Switching
Giuseppe LarosaSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching
Spanish, Routing, IP Telephony
Routing, Switching
Webex, IP Telephony
Joseph W. DohertySupport Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching
Spanish, Routing, Security
Network Security
Webex

Email Security, Web Security

Leo Laohoo Support Forums Hall of Fame
Switching, Routing, Wireless

Spanish, Switching

Network Management, wireless, Switching

Network Security

IP Telephony, Unified Communications

Network Security
Switching
Marvin RhoadsSupport Forums Hall of Fame
Network Security, VPN
Network Access Control

Milos Jovanovic N

Network Access Control

Mohamed Arshad N

Wireless

Network Security, IP Telephony
Wireless
Routing, Switching
Switching, Wireless
Reza Sharifi Support Forums Hall of Fame
Switching
Richard Burts Support Forums Hall of Fame
Routing, Switching

Wireless

Network Security, VPN
Unified Communications, IP Telephony

Wireless
Scott FellaSupport Forums Hall of Fame

Wireless

Routing, Switching
Data Center, ACI
VPN, Network Security
Webex, Unified Communications
TelePresence

New-VIPs-HoF-blog-announcement-image.png

VIP Class of 2021 Announcement

Cisco Learning Network VIPs [Read More]

56 Comments

Thank you so much.. 

Congratulation to all VIP's.. 

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thank you so much. Congratulations to all the VIPs. 

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Congratulations everyone!!!

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Congrats to all the VIPs and special welcome to the new ones. It’s a great feeling that Cisco bestows this award on people who love sharing and helping others. Long may this program run and help to inspire others. 

Humbled to be selected for the second consecutive year to this distinguished group of fantastic people.

Oxana Mauch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

So many congratulations to our VIPs of 2022! We are so happy and honored to have YOU in Cisco Community. THANK YOU for all your valuable input and effort to make this space such a wonderful and helpful place for so many peers around the globe! We are endlessly grateful for having you and looking forward to your continued participation!

@Leonid Voronkin well deserved! Happy to have you!

Oxana 

Congratulation to all old and new VIPs. I am really grateful to be again part of this group (and also be selected as an Meraki All Star).

And I can't even express how eagerly I am waiting to meet some of you again at CiscoLive.

The only thing I was wondering about was, that I got informed about this by the Twitter announcement and not before by mail ... But hey, that's not really important.

Congrats to all of you !!!

I've learned a lot with you (VIP) over all these years.

I'm very proud and honored to be for the first time among you.

Thanks a lot !!!

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

By any chance are we getting this email ? I was not received so checking..other than the announcement here.

Hi @balaji.bandi ,

I received your post via e-mail, but I didn't received any e-mails about the Designated VIP Class 2022.

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I feel honored to have been selected as Cisco VIP for the 7th tiime ,third time in a row.

Again all the best to the new entries you are welcome! 

And compliments to all the confirmed VIPs!

It is not easy to regain VIP status, because we have a job usually a very busy one. 

Thanks to the Cisco Community managers.

Giuseppe Larosa

CCIE SP#14802

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I was truly surprised by this today.  Thank you to those who've deemed me worthy of this honor and congratulations to all! 

Thank you @Cole Callahan for your mention or I might never have known, as well as for your support since running the Webex community.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for the recognition. Please have a great and safe 2022.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Thanks @Hilda Arteaga 

I only found out about this because @Leo Laohoo messaged to congratulate me.

Should we have been informed?

Should my profile now say VIP like Leo's? (it doesn't)

@Rich R , I saw in another post that @Hilda Arteaga will be reaching out to everyone who was recognized with more details, as there's paperwork like NDAs, etc that is involved. I'm guessing the profiles and such will be updated after that happens, but just my $.02.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: