Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

The entire Cisco Support Community team wants to thank all the members who stopped by our booth at Cisco Live Orlando. The record turnout made the show that much more spectacular! For us, meeting our members at Cisco Live, gives us the ability to better understand your needs and how we can improve our community.

20130627_163759.jpg

Our permanent residence for the next 7 days. The fortunate ones got to stay in the hotel right across the street from the convention center. This was the view from my room. I got to live, breathe, and sleep Cisco Live.

20130627_131052.jpg

The CSC booth area. This year the World of Solutions never slowed down, even during sessions. Some attendees told me you can watch a recording of the sessions but there isn’t one for the WoS.

How many big screen TVs can you fit on one ceiling?

20130627_131036.jpg

(below).. That is me talking with John Chambers at the World of Solutions (NOT ). John did walk the floor and stopped at many booths. I happened to snap this photo while going for a break.

20130625_122455.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, one of the highlights of Cisco Live is the Cisco Designated VIP dinner. This gives our VIPs an opportunity to connect with fellow VIPs as well as the Cisco team. Getting everyone together in one room is a blast. We truly appreciate the knowledge they bring to you on the CSC.

CL2013-337.jpg

Jeanne Dunn & Tom Yoritaka welcoming the VIPs to the dinner.

Our very own Rick Burts wins the Samsung Galaxy tablet raffle!

CL2013-383.jpg

mask.jpg

George Stefinick brought me a gift from his trip to Chile.

Someone is no doubt making the VIP class next year

Cisco Support Community VIPs in attendance at the dinner.

CL2013-390a.jpg

Cisco Support Community, Cisco Learning Network, and Cisco Developer Network VIPs in attendance at dinner.

CL2013-403a.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big customer appreciation event!

Who could resist going to Universal Studios when they close the park down just for Cisco Live attendees?!

Maybe next year, you'll be sure to go!

20130626_201516.jpg

Look at the signage we had Universal put up just for the Cisco Designated VIPs

20130626_222346.jpg

The band Journey played but as you can tell I didn’t exactly get too close. Cisco Designated VIP Jonathan Schulenberg even managed to answer a question with his mobile device while listening to the band play. Now that is dedication to CSC.

jonathan-tweet.png

20130626_223846.jpg

20130626_203057.jpg

Hmmmmm….. The CSC team sure looks goofy!

Should we be embarrassed?

We hope everyone enjoyed Cisco Live Orlando as much as the Cisco Support Community team did!

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

4 Comments
Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nice one, Dan!

Wish I was there. 

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Leo,

I'll see you next year!

Cheers,

Dan

vidhsrin
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks to all of you customers and partners who attended Cisco Live this year. Hope you all found it useful and had a good time at the event.

Thank you to all the Community members who stopped by and visited us this year at the booth. As always - Our VIPs - you are all awesome! We hope you had a good time at the VIP dinner.

Thanks to all of you members who make this Community what it is today.

Look forward to next year!

- Vidhya Srinivasan

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thanks Dan, Vidhya, and all the CSC staff for the warm welcome and support you give back to the community contributors. It was great to meet you all and enjoy an evening of camraderie in addition to all of the other great Cisco Live! events.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: