cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
dbrittin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the new Cisco Community!

Picture it: A simplified experience and step-by-step resources to guide you through your technology adoption.

This experience welcomes new “how-to” guided resources to support you all the way from onboarding through optimization of your Cisco products. It also expands your opportunities to engage with Cisco experts and get even more help from your peers.

Rest assured, the Community will still be your troubleshooting resource, including all the Community forums and articles you rely on.  So, what’s changing?  Along with the new resources, the Community will have a modern look and navigation, making it easier to find what you need, when you need it. Our goal is to make your community experience richer, simpler and more intuitive.

Here’s what we just launched:

Modernized user interface for a cleaner, simpler, more unified navigation that complements Cisco.com:

• Redesigned homepage that’s personalized when you log in
  • Reorganized navigation menu to help you find information faster  
  • Simplified page designs that are more intuitive to use

CR blog announcement 1.PNG

Here’s a peek at what’s coming over the next few weeks:

Ask the Experts (ATX) sessions to bring you more engagement with Cisco experts:

• Browse upcoming ATX sessions in Community events, featuring in-depth product demos and live Q&A for every stage of your technology adoption
  • Register for ATX sessions and submit questions in advance – all without ever leaving the Community
  • Access ATX recordings and resources shared during sessions whenever you want

Interactive Guided Resources to help you reach your business outcomes faster:

• The guided journey web pages as you know them are being transformed into the community’s new Guided Resources, featuring how-to content and adoption guidance that’s personalized and use case-specific
  • Customization features let you track and save your progress through each use-case step directly in a Guided Resource
  • Discussion forums for community-based advice across the product lifecycle

CR blog announcement 2.PNG

The Cisco Community is team thrilled to bring you these expanded resources and expert contributions, making the community even more valuable for you.

Let me know what you think about the new experience.  Stay tuned for updates as the new functionality rolls out! 

44 Comments
Rich R
VIP
VIP

@shafeer you should ask your question in IP Telephony and Phones - Cisco Community and you'll need to provide a lot more detailed information about what software/firmware versions you're using and exactly what it is you need help with - your question is too vague to answer. And of course, have you consulted the user guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/ip_phones/7942_62/4-4/english/user/guide/62_42.pdf ?

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Hi @dbrittin @Tyler Langston 

A problem I've noticed on 2 posts in the last few days - they're in READONLY mode - impossible to reply.

The text in reply box says “Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit your User Profile page.”

Tried reporting to moderators and Zubair just told me to verify my email!! <sigh> Obviously this is rubbish - my email was verified years ago and I've replied to hundreds of other posts.

Can you take a look and see what causes this and fix it please?  And train the moderators to read the messages we send them please?  It's very frustrating reporting a problem to someone who simply ignores what you say!
Wireless client -WLC -ISE guest not getting accounting request - Cisco Community
Cisco Mobility Express - 3rd Hidden SSID - Cisco Community

You'll notice both of those have no replies ...

rupeshah
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Richard,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and missed guidance, we have taken care of your case, and we will reach out to the developer team, and will find out the exact root causes of this problem, once we receive updates from them we will reach out to you.

Regards,

Rupesh 

Cisco Community Support Team

shazubai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Richard,

As your request came up in abuse report I have checked and I could reply to the post, when I analyzed your issue, I could see the text in the reply box

shazubai_0-1665583955683.png
And I cross checked in system, I could see your email as “unverified” refer the screenshot

shazubai_1-1665583955686.png

So, I responded with the last part of the message in text box.

On the other hand, it was also notified to the team regarding this issue and after analyzing we got to know that author of the post has blocked the replies accidentally.
Hence, Green padlock on the right appeared on the post

shazubai_2-1665583955690.png

We notified authors about this and informed them to enable replies.
Author has allowed replies in this post kindly refer below link  
https://community.cisco.com/t5/wireless/wireless-client-wlc-ise-guest-not-getting-accounting-request/td-p/4700253

Apologize for inconvenience caused from my end.
Have a good day!

Regards,
Zubair

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Noted thanks @shazubai 

So what will you be doing about that?  I'd suggest removing the Block Replies option because it defeats the whole purpose of the communities.

TouchControl
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having troubles finding everything like before? How can I find the dedicated CCNA forum if that's still possible?

Brujosaldiablo1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, New to the community...

leonardotemer
Level 1
Level 1

Very good!

cmcina2211
Level 1
Level 1

Can we still earn point to exchange for merch?

ayzal9900
Level 1
Level 1

Good to take new initiatives. I hope it will be best for everyone having cisco products.

legandry2
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you manager

Anil Patil
Level 8
Level 8

Thank you for Info.

ccie29824
Level 1
Level 1

Great

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Thanks for the Updates..!!

I need to  explore and learn more...!!

Thanks to Cisco Community...!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: