Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Cisco Support Community announces a new toolbar for all major browsers aimed at bringing many of the community features within a single click.

tool1.png

Powerful Search

Look up for bug Ids, IOS commands, error  messages, service requests and more. You can also search on cisco.com or  on Cisco Support Community using keywords.

Quick access to Log In

We know how important it is for you  to sign-in to Cisco.com everyday. We made the Log In link available from  the toolbar so that it simplifies your life a bit.

tool2.png

Follow Communities

Following a community and knowing when  there’s fresh activity is easier than ever. The notification icons alert  you to new activity without intruding with your current work. Clicking  on the Follow widget will open a window pane so that you can quickly see  if it’s relevant to you and move on.

Share Links and Articles

Ever seen an article outside on the web and had the urge to share it with the members in the community? Well, you can do it now with the new Share feature.

tool3.jpg

Great Videos and Social Media Updates

We share tips and  tricks, updates about upcoming events and help you discover new articles  and content on Cisco.com and Cisco Support Community via our status  updates on our social media channels. With the release of this toolbar,  we have made it even easier to catch all our updates in one place. Click  on our social media widgets and catch the updates or watch helpful  videos right from the toolbar.

Click here to download the toolbar

3 Comments
krhashbarger
Level 1
Level 1

The link below that has the button to install the Toolbar, the button does not work. Is there somewhere else to get the toolbar?

http://toolbar.cisco.com/media/toolbar/download/download.html?utm_source=csc_blogpost_sep&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=launch

Lisa Latour
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Kurt..

I am able to use that link..  I am using Firefox...

What browser are you using?

If you want the automatic download launch you can try..

http://ct3247004.ourtoolbar.com/exe

krhashbarger
Level 1
Level 1

I tired on IE and Firefox. I get the below in Firefox when I click the button. IE just gives its normal stuff. Is there someplace I can download the executable for IE and Firefox?

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ct3247004.ourtoolbar.com.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: