Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Customize the type and frequency of the email notifications you receive from the communities you subscribed to:

1. Choose My Settings from the User menu on the top right (see your avatar)

2. The My Settings page will open,
    • Click on the Subscriptions & Notifications tab
    • Click on the Notification Settings sub-tab
    • Change any of the selections. The ones shown in the image below are the default values.

image.png

The settings shown in the image above are the default notifications.  

Note: If you want to receive notifications ONLY for the first post on the boards you are subscribed to, make the selection shown below.  This will enable you to stay up-to-date on community posts, without being notified of the replies or comments unless you choose to participate on the post.

image.png

2 Comments
tnguyen1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I'm try to config cisco asa 5505 with version 9.2(4).  The issued was when I am config the NAT and ACL rule in the CLI and it doesn't taking the long length of the config.  Any help is appreciated 

example, 

access-list inside_outbound_nat0_acl extended permit ip 192.X.X.X 255.255.255.0 192.X.X.X 255.255.255.0

Form cisco webite: when long line is entered on cli, all chars >510 silently discarded CSCun8999.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

hello I am having issue with notification, last 2 days iam getting all post notification.
but before i was only getting notification i was involved and replied

what is changed ? due to this iam not able to read my correct messages due to over flowed messages in my notifications

how can i fix this ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: