Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome back to the Cisco Support Community migration blog series!

This week, we'd like to talk about Beta Testing. We've been hard at work building the new community and it's now ready for your review. We're currently developing a list of tasks for Beta Testers to complete in order to give us feedback on what you like and don't like, what works and doesn't work. Together, we can find ways to make our new community the best it can be. Testing will be open next week, from August 7 - 11. It's self-paced, so you can go in any time during the week and complete the tasks.

We want you! If you'd like to volunteer to be a Beta Tester, please leave a comment here, or drop us a line.

As always, for questions and feedback, you can leave comments on our migration updates and we'll respond to you as quickly as we can. Have a question you don't want to ask in public? Please email us regarding migration questions at csc-migration@cisco.com.

12 Comments
Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I has been beta tester even during Jive->Drupal transition. Although August 7-11 doesn't fit my spare time well, I'm interested.

By the way, just 4 days for testing is unbelievably short. Testing period for Jive->Drupal has been about two week - and it has been considered short. I wish you the best, but I'm somewhat skeptic that four days will allow us to discover even most critical issues. I remember how many weeks the Drupal system has been unusable after migration from Jive ...

Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dan, thank you for your response. The test is open M-F of next week, and this is on top of the extensive UAT that we've been doing for the past 2 weeks. I do hear your concerns and if we can keep it open longer, we will do so.

Hi Becky,

Happy to try it out and give some feedback. Let us know the detail how to access this beta platform

Rasika

taywelch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Becky, 

I would like to assist in testing. 

Regards, 

Taylor 

Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rasika - thank you for your help. I believe you have already received instructions for testing.

Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Taylor, I'll get you the instructions. Thanks!

I would be happy to participate. 

Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you, Flemming. Can you please email us at csc-migration@cisco.com and we'll get you the instructions?

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would like to help test. :)

Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Terrific! We'll send you the details via email, Anthony. Thanks for helping.

NikGala
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to be a Beta Tester of provided with opportunity.

Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

@NikGala

Thank you for your interest. We are not doing any beta testing right now on the community, but we will keep you in mind for future testings. We appreciate your willingness to help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: