Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Vivien Chia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cisco Community went to Melbourne, Australia!

Melbourne, Australia | December 6-9, 2022

The Cisco Community stand at CX (Customer Experience) booth was a must-visit destination in the World of Solutions. VIPs and customers alike got to meet the Community team and discuss all the ways they can contribute and interact in the Community space. Check out this recap!

Weren't able to make it to the event?

Get the jump on Cisco Live Amsterdam - February 6-10, 2023 and Cisco Live Las Vegas - June 4-8, 2023.

Let us know if you are planning to attend with your location choice below!

Not able to attend in person?

Get social! You can still be a part of Cisco Live virtually.

icon_social_media-261x301-6273afd.png

Please tweet a few words or sentences about “What does community mean to you?” via your favorite social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram). Please do not forget to include the hashtags of #CiscoCommunity and #CiscoLive 

Please follow us to stay up to date:

42 Comments

Thanks for the information 

David Cardenas
Level 1
Level 1

Great event! I love Cisco Live.

dkelcher
Level 1
Level 1

I didn't make it to Australia, and it's unlike that I'll get to Amsterdam, but I'm hoping to make it to Vegas next year. Looking forward to the opportunity to hang out with so many fellow Cisco Insiders, as well as Cisco employees again!

Anil Patil
Level 8
Level 8

Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey again.

Gallifrean
Level 7
Level 7

Great job @Vivien Chia  and a special thanks for the two dinners and breakfast for us hungry Champions.

bezeddin
Level 1
Level 1

Great event as always. Thanks @Vivien Chia for inviting me. Hope I can make it on next CLM

ViralPatel7456
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for sharing information...

ChandanVedavyas
Level 1
Level 1

Great Event!

Congrats on the successful event!

So helpful information 

Great, thank you @Vivien Chia 

dsliwarski
Level 1
Level 1

Thank You for all this info. Great work

rikaragoza
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the awesome recap! See you in Amsterdam!

rendy.rinaldy
Level 1
Level 1

I attended CLM online and it was really great. congrats on the success of the event.

Nashers
Level 1
Level 1

Community is all about meeting peers and colleagues from different workplaces and countries. coming together for education, discussions and above all else fun!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: