cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Moderador
Community Manager
Community Manager

1MM_ScavengerHunt_banners_1200x628_EN_SocialMedia.jpg

Help us celebrate surpassing one million registered members who are learning together and sharing insights in eight languages within Cisco Community.  Join our first-ever scavenger hunt! 

Starting today, the game is officially on within the community!  

How Does the Scavenger Hunt Work? 

Throughout the community, special banners have been published in various categories and boards. You only need to find three of them and follow the instructions in the banners. Also, by searching for the banners, you’ll discover unseen content  

hiarteag_0-1631106673568.png

What are the Categories?  

The banners have been placed in five different categories: Networking, Security, Collaboration, Voice and Video, Wireless-Mobility and Data Center. 

x.JPG

Community FAQ

Where Do I Send My Validation?  

To validate your participation and to receive your prize, send an email with a screenshot to the following email address: csc-events@external.cisco.com   

Do I Need to Register to Participate in the Scavenger Hunt? 

No, you don't need to register for the hunt. However, if you are not currently a community member, you will need to register in the community.  

When is the Scavenger Hunt? 

The game is officially afoot starting Monday, Sept. 27 at 9 a.m. PST and will conclude on Friday, Oct. 8 at 11:59 p.m. PST

Scavenger Hunt Rules & Regulations (Yeah … the legal stuff) 

You can find all the small print here.

Swag, Swag, Swag! 

• The first 50 winners to complete 3 out of 4 tasks will receive a Cisco Press discount voucher (30% discount!). 
  • If you complete all 4, you’ll be entered into a drawing in which one person will be selected for a prize.

Good luck! 

Cisco Community Team 

2 Comments

It might just be me but I don't understand this part.
image.png

What should the screenshot be showing?

Could anyone kindly elaborate on this?

Cisco Moderador
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Roger Kallberg !

Thanks for your comment.

To validate your participation in our scavenger hunt, please take a screenshot of each action that you took.

For example, if it asks you to comment on a document, please, provide us the screenshot of your comment, and so on.

I hope it helps!

Cisco Community Team

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: