Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey all, Is it possible to study cisco (networking) only? I currently work support at a major Datacenter, and am curious how to break into just networking. Many of the engineers that I work with have multiple certifications, and hopped around a bit t...

Tromposky by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I have been with the Air Force now for 7 years, with a very wide range of communications experience. Just recently (past 4 years) I have been working on Enterprise level customer service for my unit, which is all IT based issues and ...

Hi,I did interview for internship. I got asked the following questions. I was wondering if you guys can able to help me how to answer this questions.1) You have this topology.You have PC 10 which you are patching to switch. However when you connect E...

My apologies if this is terrible forum for this but i won a pass at a Cisco event last year but i will be unable to attend as it conflicts with another work trip. I would prefer it to not go to waste. Right now the early bird registration is $2295 an...

sazevedo by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings All I have just switched from Windows to Apple and I am looking for a TFTP server application to use for transferring Cisco IOS to/from network devices on a my MacBook Pro that is equivalent to TFTP32 server from Windows Anything thoughts?...

Hello all I am new to cisco and want to get started learning.  No experience but I am college educated so I do know how to learn quickly.  My first question is should I take a training class or read the material and learning tools and study guides?

Hi. I'm having trouble getting the SpeakerTrack60 to follow a speaker whilst in a VC call. It is part of a SX80 system, there are also 2 ceiling Mics connected to the SX80.  Whether in a call or not, the speakerTrack doesn't track. I have looked ikn...

Hi Everyone, I am planning to take on my ccnp switch exam on 20 March 2016.  My exam history details are as below: Exam Name                                             Pass Date ICND1 (640-822)                                     27 June 2012 ICND...

Hi Firstly yes I appreciate this is a CISCO community but I just wished to ask a mix question. We have a UC560 coupled with ESW-520-48p currently - however we are needing to expand how many ip phones we currently have. I have a spare Procure POE sw...

Hi guys, My name is Gerald C. Paciello, but people call me Gary - long story :O) -. I am currently preparing to take my certification exam here in Argentina and as part of my study plan, I decided to do two things; 1st, start participating on network...