Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Empowering Sustainability: A Collaborative Journey with Cisco and Adidas - Webinar

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from Wednesday, April 10, 2024 through Wednesday, April 24, 2024. Our Community VIPs, Kathy New and Maren Mahoney will be waiting to assist you ...

Kathy.jpg Maren.jpg

Dan and team,In addition to our great all time and monthly leader board I think it would be nice to have a current year leader board which reflects top contributors for current year. I believe it would be helpful for contributors to see how they are ...

I’m pleased to  announce we have launched the Cisco Designated VIP Endorsed Program. Endorsements are designed to make high  quality responses easier to find on CSC. If you see on Cisco Support Community you can be  assured it is content of high va...

dear all,before traveling to do the ccie security lab exam, i  want to know the douments requirements which allow me to enter the lab  exam hall, .... douments like passport ID ...... etc,thanks for help

Hi AllI completed my ccna 2 years ago.I am working as 2nd line IT support but have no experience to any of the cisco products.Because all of the switches are allready configured and company dont let you touch the stuff unless you have experience.Beca...

I am a CCIE working in a company.I had a question that if i have not signed any deal or contract with the company then can they use my CCIE NUMBER for partnership without cisco..And if they using without my knowledge how do i find it out.Thanks.

What happen to the gold/silver certified partner program? will it be replace or maintain? or will be replace with the solution legeand as below?Borderless Networks, Collaboration, Data Center & Virtualization, Service Provider program.What is the sol...

jackie_gx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Firstly, this is my first post here to apologies if it is in the wrong area.Basically, I've just finished and am awaiting results of a degree in Computer Networking. In the meantime, I would like to gain the CCNA certification.I have looked around...

Hi Everyone!I have problem with 2 tools where I can made case by email and response by email Partner Self Service and Cisco Comerce Workspace.What is the point:  I can made a case even I get an annoucement that my case was done, and team asks me to w...