cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure SSO over Webex Messenger

paulo viteri
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I am working with Webex Messenger with version C7.5 build widget 1.9.26-1, I have resqueted to webex support to activate SSO Service over this platform. They enabled SSO over this platform but when i access to Webex administration Tool I go to Configuration/Security Settings, SSO related options does not show all configuration options, it only shows Partner Delegated Authentication option. I opened a case with Webex Support  to review this issue  but they did not found the reason for I cannot see all SSO related options. Can you help me with this issue?

Thanks

Paulo

2 Replies 2

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Not in Additional Communities - it's dedicated to other matters and you are off-topic here.

Note the, CSC is volunteeer-based project. I'm unsure if someone here can help you with the issue that official Webex support can't solve.  Despite of it, you may try to ask. Unfortunately, there's no community dedicated to this topic, so the only suitable community is the Cisco Cafe.

I moved your question for you. Hope someone will respond.

Hi Dan

Ok , thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: