cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Congrats to Maria!!

burleyman
Level 8
Level 8

Congrats Maria I see you have earned your coveted "Pink Star".......

Mike

13 Replies 13

marikakis
Level 7
Level 7

Hey Mike,

Thanks man! Your recognition means a lot to me! It was a tough star to get, but I finally made it!
And I must humbly admit that I deserve it! And CSC looks much better now!

For those who do not know the story of the pink star, I might explain some other time.

Kind Regards,
Maria

I noticed the star and chukled.....

Also...I passed the ROUTE exam....wooo! woooo! I think I need the pink start too...

Mike

Congrats Maria for your new Star!!!! 

Good job Mike for passing the routing exam!!

Kimberly

Thanks and Cheers! Kimberly Please remember to rate helpful posts.

Hey Mike,

All the knowledge you've attained from CSC must have played a role in passing that Routing Exam?

Congrats!  I'm sure you'll also ace the Switching one as well.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Maria,

I thought I'd always be able to use the possibility of a pink star as an incentive for you to play nice in the CSC sandbox, but once again, you prove me wrong.   Just like Jon says Maria finds a work around for everything.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Thank you all and I'm glad you seem to like my new star!

Mike congatulations and good luck with the rest of your exams! You rock, you rule and now you route!

Dan, your post puzzled me a bit. I mean, you don't really expect me to come up with a workaround for you to use so that I play nicely in CSC, do you? Anyway, I might just do that as well! You have various options:

1) I like playing with my avatar, so it is expected to change and the badge option remains.

2) If you can't give me the pink star, give it to Leo!

3) Make passing the "pink routing exam" a prerequisite for Leo to keep his VIP status! I'll be writing the questions!

[Hey Leo, what does the I in VIP stand for? Is it the same as the I in CCIE? ]

4) Blog posts, events, etc about datacenter stuff. [BTW: I suppose others can say what they would like as well]

Now why do I think Dan will pick number 4?

Don't worry too much though Dan, because lately I'm not too naughty, am I?

Rob, I must properly congratulate you on your new super gold star!

Hopefully I will be able to post something in the thread about that soon.

Sent for hp pavilion dv6 espresso using legacy CSC web interface from Firefox under ubuntu

running in a virtual machine on a windows 7 host

Hey Leo, what does the I in VIP stand for?

Intelligent. 

Maria,

You are always nice and more importantly will always make me laugh.  I just burst out laughing at "Sent from hp pavilion dv6 espresso using legacy CSC web interface from Firefox under ubuntu running in a virtual machine on a windows 7 host" and my wife asked me what was so funny.  Of course, she didn't get it. The thought never crossed my mind you'd be able to make a joke about our iPhone app    

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

hi Maria

congrts

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Congratulations Maria.

When are you going to take the new "routing" exam by TomTom or Garmin?

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Maria,

Please add my hearty congrats on this great accomplishment

as well! This new star rocks!

Cheers!

Rob

PS: Mike (Cross-over Cable Guy) a large "High 5" to you on your most recent success

in your ongoing quest

Thanks everyone.....I am on to the SWITCH exam in a couple weeks.

Mike

Good Luck on that one Mike!

Kimberly

Thanks and Cheers! Kimberly Please remember to rate helpful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: