cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

πŸ‘‹ Hello New Cisco Friends! Excited to Connect & Learn from Ya'll! πŸ‘‹

MsDataDetective
Level 1
Level 1

Howdy ya'll!  From right here in the Research Triangle Park of North Carolina, I used to attend many events in the Cisco building before the pandemic and still have many Cisco employee and contractor friends.

I'm a community builder in some of the most cutting-edge technology spaces with a successful track record of working closely with developers worldwide to create uplifting, educational and impactful community experiences. I am a continuous learner and love keeping up with how various developer communities are growing. Fascinated with the cluster of communities that Cisco supports, I'm researching what makes thriving communities inviting and helpful while promoting an honest community culture from the perspective of the community members. I am happy to connect and chat on Webex so we can learn and grow together.

Feel free to find me on LinkedIn & Twitter @MsDataDetective. Thanks, in advance, for your time and sharing. Chat soon! HowtoBuildGlobalDevCommunities-flyer.PNG

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: