cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Participate in Community Redesign Efforts (Round 1)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

The Cisco Support Community invites  users to sign up to participate in a virtual (Webex) hosted user  testing session of the new Cisco Support Community redesign.

What do I need to participate?

You will need a high speed internet connection and availability on one of the two testing dates and times.

When will the testing take place?

The testing will be held on:

Date:Sept 6th and 7th

Time:10:00 am PST

Duration: 1 hour

How do I sign up? Send us an email with your contact information.

When is the deadline for signing up?

September 3, 2012

Here  is your chance to help us redesign the community.  After you  participate in the testing, you will be eligible to be entered  in a  random drawing for a chance to win one of five $100 Visa Virtual gift  cards. Just send us an email with  your contact information and include your name, email, and csc user id .  We look forward to your participation and will be contacting eligible  participants. Please note that not all who sign up may be able to  participate as a result of a limited number of spaces. (Official Rules)

Cheers,

Dan       

Cheers, Dan
3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Email on the way ...

Thanks for your help with this Leo.  Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the redesign.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

Count me in email has been sent.

Cheers!

Rob

PS: please....no pictures of Leo at the top of every CSC page

"Every fool's got a reason to feelin' sorry for himself" - Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: