Views
Helpful
Replies

Change DNAC_ACL_WEBAUTH_REDIRECT

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I need to edit this ACL DNAC_ACL_WEBAUTH_REDIRECT created automatic by the DNAC Server.

How can i edit this? At my controller side or at the DNAC?

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
3 Replies 3

jalejand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Starting 2.3.5.x you can customize the pre-auth ACL :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-3-5/user_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_3_5/m_configure-network-settings.html

Effective with Release 2.3.5.4, Cisco DNA Center-generated preauthentication ACLs are created only for the configured AAA or PSN servers for CWA SSIDs of guest wireless networks. If you upgrade to Release 2.3.5.4 from Release 2.3.5.3 or earlier, to ensure that there is no compliance mismatch, you must reprovision the wireless controller

If you want a custom ACL in any other release, I suggest to NOT modify the DNAC_ACL_WEBAUTH_REDIRECT ACL and instead create a new one with the required ACEs and add it manually to the default FLEX profile on the C9800 WLC (this can be done too in AireOS controllers). This is because CatC/DNAC will likely remove any unexpected configuration under that ACL.

Ex.

ip access-list ext NEW_ACL
  --ACEs--

wireless profile flex default-flex-profile
   acl-policy NEW_ACL
      central-webauth

You can do this via template or manual configuration on the CLI.
After that, edit your ISE authorization profile for Guest Access and use the new CLI name instead of DNAC_ACL_WEBAUTH_REDIRECT

Hi,

And from DNAC release 2.3.5.3 with a 3504 controller its better to create a new acl?

Enviroment

1x 3504 Controller Version: 8.10.185.0 for this customer fabric

1x DNAC 2.3.5.3

2x Cisco ISEs 3.3 Patch 2

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***

jalejand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If upgrade is not a possibility, you can do it manually too in AireOS
The CLI way to create the ACL on the AireOS is a bit more complex (and tedious in some way) than doing it on the GUI; so I would create another one via GUI and add it to the FLEX profile like this:

config fabric flex-acl-template template-entry DNAC_FABRIC_FLEX_ACL_TEMPLATE add [new_ACL_Name]

The rest is the same (modify ISE authorization profile to use the new ACL name)

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card