cancel
Announcements

Websites Is Dramacool safe

Views
Helpful
Comments
dramacoolbe
Beginner

A short while ago I was looking for a website that offered me some edginess in my web-surfing experience, and I couldn't find one. I'm always on the run and don't like being interrupted, and I used to surf the Internet in plain sight because it was dark out and visibility wasn't an issue. I was looking at a new product from Beethoven, and I needed a fast and effective way to navigate around the site. So I typed in Dramacool.

dramacoolbe_0-1610473540196.png

I was expecting to see some pretty decent graphics with a few Japanese scenes, but that never showed up. Then I noticed that the site was in Japanese, which was good, but when you're trying to read the English it's not easy. The site offers both PDF and video downloads, but they are hard to find if you aren't in the right country. I ended up going back to my search engine to try and find videos and downloads that were available in other countries, but this still proved difficult. Plus I already knew that I didn't speak or understand Japanese so it would be a waste of time for me to try to navigate the site.

Finally I found what I think is the best site to use for watching Japanese drama online. Dramacool has been in business since 1998, so it's known for its quality service. The site features lots of great options for downloading your favorite shows or movies, even your music collection. The site offers a wide selection of different output formats, including flash video, mp3, AVI, WMA, JPEG, and LPCM.

One of the nicest things about Dramacool's high quality service is that it works well on both PCs and laptops. I've been able to stream multiple shows on my laptop without any noticeable degradation in performance. Another nice feature of the site is the ability to use its "casts" feature to watch Korean dramas without downloading them. Simply open the "casts" tab on the top right corner, and then add the show you want to watch, hit the play button, and wait for the show to begin!

The best part about using Dramacool for watching Korean dramas online is that it's very easy to navigate. I especially love the advanced search option which allows me to find all the shows and movies that I want within a minute. One of the best parts of the site is the built-in episode calendar. Using the calendar will help you know when it's time to watch the next episode. You can also see what days and dates are coming up so you can plan ahead accordingly.

Dramacool is one of the best websites to use if you want to watch Korean dramas online for free. In fact, I highly recommend it. I have yet to come across a website that has a higher standard than Dramacool. It's impressive to look at their interface, design, and overall functionality.

dramacoolbe_1-1610473540857.png

What I like the most about the site is their excellent customer service. Unlike other websites where you need to email them a question or even call them on the phone to ask anything, they have an email address where you can send them a message if you have any questions or concerns. I like the customer service so much that I often look for sites that offer the same things in a more accessible manner. This is exactly what I got from dramacool Korean drama list. They don't cut corners when it comes to customer service.

The other great thing about this website is the fact that they have an iPhone and Android version of their application. I don't use app Android on my smartphone because it is quite big and heavy, but I love having the ability to download my shows to my mobile device. I always have a backup version on my computer so that I can watch whenever I feel like. If you're an Asian fan, make sure to check out the Dramacool website. If you don't know what the site has to offer, you should definitely go check it out. @dramacoolbe