Views
Helpful
Replies

3.3.2 'Settings' tab blank page

ovandenp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,
This is the 2nd comment about the same issue, no luck...

I have been using the version 3.1.0 for a few month. The soft crashed. The 'settings' page was blank.
I re-installed... Same issue; 'settings' blank page. I then installed 3.2.1 & 3.3.2... The issue remains. Crash if trying to access via the CCO (login loop)

I have tried to leave comment through the feedback page but no luck, no connection made.
After new install, all my devices are still there, but have to login manually, as my profile disappeared.

Any advice... Thank you

5 Replies 5

kevwilso
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Olivier,

We'll contact you via email to figure out the above.

Thanks,

Kevin W.

derekfagan
Level 1
Level 1

This is just happened for me on 3.4.1.

Re-installed, no help.

Says no internet connection, says setup password. Which were both previously done. Setting page blank.I could start from scratch if the uninstall worked, but it obviously leaves settings behind.

Yes, this just happened to me... super annoying.  Did they fix the problem?

I am having the same issues. When I upgraded the CLI Analyzer this problem presented itself. It is telling me that "Internet Can't be reached" and instructs me to check my configuration settings. however, when i open my configuration settings the page is blank.

I am running version 3.4.1.

The previous versions worked fine. I am running windows 10.

eaguerra1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting this exact problem as well. CLI Analyzer says "Internet can't be reached" and it acts like it wants to set up a new profile- the master password and all the saved logins are gone. The settings page is blank like everyone else. Obviously the Internet is working because I'm typing and uploading this on the same machine and that works just fine. 

Currently CLI version 3.4.1 but I think it started with an earlier version and I tried to fix it by updating. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing to fix the issue.

Windows 10, on a Dell laptop. Some VMs installed with VMware Workstation 12 Player.

DXdiag output available upon request.